Can I use the magnetic stirrups in competition?
Is there a body weight limit or minimum weight?
How do I release my feet from the stirrup?
Are the magnetic stirrups available in different sizes?
How should I care for my Ophena Magnetic Stirrups?
Can I test the magnetic stirrups before purchase?
How much do the stirrups weigh?
I'm afraid of falling out on the open side. Is that a risk?
Do Ophena S stirrups fit Western saddles?
Are Ophena magnetic stirrups suitable for Para Riders?
Do I need special riding boots?
What is the Difference between Ophena S and Ophena T?
How strong is the magnetic connection?
Are magnetic fields dangerous for me or my horse?
How big is the stirrup's tread / footbed?
In which way is Ophena's grip different from traditional stirrups?
Are Ophena's magnetic stirrups shock absorbent?
Can I use magnetic stirrups with metal implants or a cardiac pacemaker (PM)?
How long will the magnets of Ophena's magnetic system last?
The magnetic connection seems to be too weak / too strong
Everything on Smart Attach™, Ophena's Magnetic Stirrup Attachment System.
Why Ophena is the Safer Option.
How durable is the colour of Onyx Black and Rose Temptation?
Ophena's Magnetic System and its benefits
Should I alternate between my Ophena magnetic stirrups and my traditional stirrups to not lose habit?
Do I need to use the magnetic insoles?
I already have insoles in my riding boots. Can I use them together with your insoles?
What is the difference between Standard and PLUS insoles?
Are the insoles included?
Where will my foot be attached to the stirrup?
Which size shall I choose for the insoles?
Can I buy magnetic insoles separately?
How often should I replace the magnetic insoles?
Can I use the magnetic insoles together with heated insoles?
Which saddle pad size shall I choose?
Is the saddle pad durable?
How do I care for my saddle pad?
On which side is the Ophena logo?
Order and Payment
Can I pay in instalments / monthly rates?
Can I use several gift cards in one order?
I changed my mind. How can I cancel my order?
Can I change my shipping address after I ordered?
Can I order in another language?
Can I pay with Klarna?
I want to order for my company. Can I get a VAT exemption?
I made a mistake, can I change my order?
Can I order in my local currency?
Where can I buy Ophena products?
I ordered, but haven't received an order confirmation via email.
Delivery and customs
I have still not received my package. When will it arrive?
Will I need to pay customs duty on my ordered products?
Do my shipping and billing address need to be the same?
Which shipping services do you use?
Special Customs Requirements
How long does the delivery take?
How much does shipping cost?
From where do you ship orders?
Which countries do you deliver to?
How will I know my order has been dispatched?
BREXIT: Do UK customers have to pay import taxes?
Norway: How high are the customs charges?
Money-back guarantee and returns
What is your 60-day Money-Back Guarantee?
When does the 60-day risk-free trial start?
How do I return my product?
Why are gift cards a great gift?
How long does it take to receive a gift card?
Can I purchase gift cards in currencies other than Euro?
Can I get a physical gift card?
Contact our Team
Updated by Simon Geldner
- Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI): Showjumping approved
- British Showjumping (BS): Approved
- British Dressage (BD): Not approved
- British Eventing (BE): Not approved
- USEF / USHJA: Showjumping approved
- Swedish Equestrian Federation (Svenska Ridsportförbundet): Showjumping approved
- Danish Equestrian Federation (Dansk Ride Forbund): Showjumping approved
- Danish Icelandic Horse Federation (Dansk Islandshesteforening, DI): Approved
- Islandpferde-Reiter- und Züchterverband Deutschland (IPZV): Approved
- Österreichischer Pferdesportverband (OEPS): Showjumping approved
- German Equestrian Federation (Deutsche Reiterliche Vereinigung e. V. (FN): All disciplines*
*see our German help page for further details in regards to FN approval.
Compensating Aid for Para Dressage
- In most federations, assessment is made on an individual basis. Please contact your equestrian federation for details.
- USEF: Magnetic stirrups are generally permitted (according to USEF 2020 Rulebook, Chapter DR308 7e (p. 521)). But since the stirrup has an open side, it would more than likely be reviewed by the classifiers or the USEF Adaptive Sports Committee to ensure safety on an individual basis.
Please help us extent this list. If you have gotten approval from your local federation, get in touch :)